- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lime zest (set aside)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 - 12 multi-colored carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking pan with foil; set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine the olive oil, honey, garlic lime juice and ginger; whisk to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss the carrots with the dressing and spread in the prepared baking pan.
3. Roast about 20 minutes, or until carrots are tender. Remove from the oven and toss the roasted carrots with the pan juices, cilantro, if using, and the lime zest.
- One of our favorite expressions is "big flavors for little mouths." We give Parker the chance to try everything. Most of the time she loves things as much as we do.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 86, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 11, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 13589, vit. C (mg): 6, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 16, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 139, Potassium (mg): 271, calcium (mg): 30, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.