Servings: 4 Marinate 2 hrs to 24 hrs Prep 5 mins Grill 15 mins
- 1/2 small watermelon, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Make It Drumsticks
1. Heat an outdoor grill to medium.
2. Remove drumsticks from marinade (discard marinade). Arrange drumsticks on grill over a medium flame and cook for 15 minutes, rotating every 3 minutes or so, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and juices run clear. Watermelon Salad
3. In a large bowl, toss watermelon cubes with mint and feta. Serve with chicken.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 509, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 93, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 61, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 30, sodium (mg): 470, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.