Prep 20 mins Chill 30 mins
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground vanilla wafer cookie crumbs (about 40 cookies, ground in a food processor)
- 1 cup finely ground walnuts (ground in a food processor)
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 tablespoon tbsp light corn syrup
- Decorators sugar, unsweetened cocoa or confectioners sugar for rolling (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs, walnuts, confectioners sugar and cocoa. Stir in bourbon and corn syrup until well combined. Roll mixture into 1-inch balls; place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate 30 minutes. Roll in decorators sugar, unsweetened cocoa or confectioners sugar, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 57, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 14, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.