Servings: 6 Total Time 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 15 ounce can low-sodium cannellini beans, drained, and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
1. In a small saute pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in rosemary and beans and allow mixture to heat through.
2. Transfer bean mixture to a food processor or blender and puree, thinning out with water or additional olive oil, to achieve desired consistency for baby.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 91, Fat, total (g): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): , pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 20, calcium (mg): 22, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.