Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Roast 425°F 35 mins
- 3 pounds red-skinned potatoes, about 2 inches round, scrubbed and dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh rosemary and thyme sprigs
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Halve potatoes and toss in a large bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper. Pluck a piece of rosemary or thyme smaller than the width of the potato and press onto the cut side. Place cut-side down on a large, light-colored, heavy-bottomed baking pan about 1 inch apart.
3. Roast at 425 degrees for 35 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender and cut side is browned.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 149, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 301, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.