Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Slow Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup packed-in-oil sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cans (15 oz each) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small bunch kale, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1 pound linguine, cooked per pkg directions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup cup toasted pine nuts
1. Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place onion, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, broth, tomato paste, rosemary, oregano, 1/4 tsp of the salt and the black pepper in slow cooker. Stir to blend. Stir in beans and place kale on top.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours.
4. Add remaining 1/4 tsp salt. In a large bowl, toss sauce with cooked linguine and olive oil. Stir in Parmesan and sprinkle with pine nuts.
Tip For easy cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 487, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 45, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 72, fiber (g): 12, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 762, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.