Servings: 8 Prep 30 mins Bake About 450°F 15 mins
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet; set aside. In a medium bowl stir together the cheese, pizza sauce, pineapple, and ham; set aside.
2. Divide dough into 8 pieces. On a lightly floured surface roll and stretch each piece to a 6x3-inch rectangle. Place a well-rounded tablespoon of cheese mixture on one side of each rectangle. Fold the unfilled side of dough over the filling; seal well, pressing edges with the tines of a fork. Prick tops of pockets with the fork. Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Brush each with olive oil.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Tip To Freeze:
- Place unbaked pockets on a baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 1 hour. Place in an airtight freezer container and freeze up to 3 months. Bake as above, baking for 18 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 208, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 11, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 28, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 8, vit. A (IU): 194, vit. C (mg): 4, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 4, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 414, Potassium (mg): 87, calcium (mg): 111, iron (mg): 9, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.