1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine apple juice concentrate, maple syrup, cider vinegar, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt, cinnamon and black pepper. Add pork roast and marinate at least 3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
2. Heat oven to 400 degrees . Remove pork from plastic bag and reserve marinade. Roast at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and roast an additional 40 to 45 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees . Place on a serving patter and tent with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.Apples
3. Meanwhile, heat broiler to high. In a bowl, combine butter, maple syrup and cinnamon. Place apple slices on a large broiler pan and brush with butter mixture. Broil about 4 minutes per side, turning once, until tender, brushing occasionally with butter mixture.
4. Place marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Combine cornstarch with 1 tbsp water; stir into saucepan and simmer for 1 minute.
5. To serve, slice pork and serve with apples and sauce.