Servings: 2 Start to Finish 5 mins
- 2 hard-cooked egg, peeled
- 1/2 fresh blueberries
- 1/2 fresh raspberries
- 2 small bananas
1. Slice the eggs in halve lengthwise and place on the plates to form eyes.
2. Place two the blueberries below the eyes to form a nose.
3. Place the raspberries on either side of the blueberries to form rosy cheeks.
4. Peel the bananas and place on the bottom of the plates to form mouths. Serve with remaining berries.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 219, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 187, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 36, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 6, sugar (g): 20, pro. (g): 8, vit. A (IU): 365, vit. C (mg): 22, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 54, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 64, Potassium (mg): 560, calcium (mg): 41, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.