Servings: 1 Prep 5 mins Grill 6 mins
- 1 tablespoon apple preserves, jam or jelly
- 1 8-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 ounce (3 tbsp) diced ham
- 4 thin slices Granny Smith apple
1. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium. Spread apple preserves on half the tortilla. Scatter half the cheese on top, followed by the ham, apple slices and remaining cheese. Fold over tortilla.
2. Grill tortilla on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until cheese is melted and grill marks are present. Slice into 3 wedges and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 1; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 256, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 9, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 41, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 631, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.