Servings: 4 Yield: servings Prep 5 mins Cook 17 mins
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 halibut or swordfish steaks (about 5 oz each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup pre-sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons pre-chopped garlic
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/4 cups pearl couscous
- 1 pkg (5 oz) baby spinach
- 4 plum tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons harissa
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (such as Gourmet Garden)
- 1 cut into wedges
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season fish with 1/4 tsp each of the salt and pepper. Add to skillet; cook 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
2. Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring so that garlic doesn't burn. Add broth and couscous; simmer, covered, 4 minutes. Stir in spinach, tomatoes, harissa and remaining 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper; cook 2 minutes. Return fish to skillet. Cover and simmer 3 minutes or until couscous is tender.
3. To serve, garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 414, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 45, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 49, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 724, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.