Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Grill 6 mins
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tuna steaks, about 12 ounces each, cut vertically in half into 4 steaks
- 8 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in half, seeds removed
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
1. Heat a gas grill to medium-high or the coals in a charcoal grill to medium-hot.
2. Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, lemon juice, scallions, parsley, chives, 1/8 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper in a medium bowl.
3. Lightly coat grill rack with oil or nonstick cooking spray. Season tuna with remaining salt and 7 teaspoons of the lemon pepper. Grill about 3 minutes per side for medium. Meanwhile, season tomato halves with remaining 1 teaspoon lemon pepper and grill, cut-side down, about 5 minutes, until slightly charred.
4. Toss greens with 6 tablespoons of the dressing. Serve with tuna, tomato halves and remaining dressing.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 295, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 99, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 39, sodium (mg): 646, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.