Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 6 mins
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces smoked or baked tofu (such as Soy Boy)
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 8 plum tomatoes, each cut into 4 wedges
1. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat a nonstick grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with nonstick cooking spray; add tofu and grill 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and cut into bite-size pieces.
3. Toss salad greens with 3 tablespoons of the dressing and distribute evenly over 4 dinner plates. Arrange tofu, eggs, blue cheese and tomatoes on top. Serve remaining dressing on the side.
Tip Bulk It Up
- Serve with whole wheat rolls for a heartier meal.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 279, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 116, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 406, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.