Servings: 8 Prep 30 mins Grill 10 mins
- 1 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch planks
- 2 large summer squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch planks
- 4 sweet peppers (combination of red and orange) cored, seeded and quartered
- 1 pound asparagus, woody ends removed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Make It Sauce
1. Place roasted red peppers, almonds, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a blender. Blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Vegetables
2. Heat a gas grill to medium-high or a charcoal grill to medium-hot. Lightly grease grill rack.
3. In a large bowl, toss vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill vegetables about 4 to 5 minutes per side, turning as needed to avoid burning.
4. Serve warm or at room temperature with romesco sauce on the side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 197, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 381, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.