1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ribs; gently simmer 60 minutes. Drain and remove ribs to a large cutting board.
2. Heat a gas grill to medium-high or the coals in a charcoal grill to medium-hot.
3. Generously brush ribs with Texas Rib Sauce. Grill about 5 minutes per side, brushing with more sauce as needed, until ribs are nicely browned.
4. Serve with remaining sauce on the side.Texas Rib Sauce
5. In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add tomato paste, broth, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, chipotle and adobo sauce. Whisk until smooth.
6. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sauce will reduce to about 1 1/2 cups.