Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Grill 5 mins to 8 mins
- 12 ounces large shrimp (16), peeled and deveined
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup purchased Caesar salad dressing
1. Thread shrimp onto 4 10- to 12-inch skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before adding shrimp). Brush shrimp with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Brush cut sides of the romaine with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
2. Grill the shrimp and romaine on the rack of a grill over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until shrimp turn opaque and romaine has grill marks. Remove shrimp and romaine from grill. Sprinkle each cut side of romaine with 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese. Set romaine and shrimp aside.
3. Brush both sides of bread slices with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add to grill rack and grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until toasted.
4. To serve, arrange lettuce, shrimp, bread and tomatoes on each of 4 plates. Drizzle each with dressing before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 273, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 22, Monounsaturated fat (g): 8, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 15, vit. A (IU): 2187, vit. C (mg): 7, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 85, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 404, Potassium (mg): 202, calcium (mg): 61, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.