Servings: 8 Yield: sliders Prep 15 mins Grill 4 mins
- 32 shiitake mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 seeded slider rolls (such as Pepperidge Farm)
- 8 tablespoons sun-dried-tomato pesto
- 8 slices smoked Gouda (about 1 oz each), at room temperature
- 1 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 1 cup watercress
1. Heat a gas grill or stovetop grill to medium-high. Lightly grease grill racks or grill pan.
2. Brush mushrooms with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill 2 minutes per side.
3. To serve, spread bottom half of each roll with 1 tbsp pesto. Layer with mushrooms, Gouda, red pepper strips and watercress. Top with remaining bun halves.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 270, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 33, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 552, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.