1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, lemon juice, orange juice and basil.
2. Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Brush salmon with marinade 1 to 2 hours before grilling, cover in plastic and refrigerate. Pat salmon dry before grilling to avoid flare-ups.
3. Lightly oil the hot grill and grill salmon over very high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side, until browned but inside is medium-rare.Balsamic Vinaigrette
4. In a medium bowl, combine balsamic vinegar and mustard. Gradually whisk in olive oil, then stir in salt and pepper to taste, shallots and fresh herbs.Salad
5. In a large bowl, toss spinach with beans, roasted pepper and sun-dried tomatoes. Dress salad with desired amount of balsamic vinaigrette. (You can also serve vinaigrette as a sauce to accompany grilled salmon.)
6. Place salmon, hot off the grill, on top of salad and serve.