Servings: 4 Active Time 35 mins Total Time 35 mins
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 4 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 hears of romaine lettuce, halved
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, laced onto skewers
- 1 ciabatta roll, sliced into 4 slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
1. In a small bowl whisk together 1 Tbs. olive oil, the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and soy sauce.
2. Preheat a grill to medium-high, and grease with olive oil. Rub both sides of the salmon with olive oil, and drizzle more oil on the lettuce, tomatoes, and ciabatta slices. Sprinkle the fish and vegetables with the salt and pepper to taste. Place the fish on the grill, skin-side up and grill until done (145 degrees F), about 10 minutes, turning once. Grill the bread and vegetables until lightly charred. Serve with the dressing.
- If using wooden skewers for the tomatoes, trim the pointed ends then soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes before using.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 325, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 65, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 12, Monounsaturated fat (g): 9, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 7, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 25, vit. A (IU): 5739, vit. C (mg): 16, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 10, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 120, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 4, sodium (mg): 335, Potassium (mg): 916, calcium (mg): 43, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.