Yield: 8 servings Prep 20 mins Grill 45 mins Chill 2 hrs
- 2 1/2 pounds small red potatoes or fingerling potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 ounces Maytag blue cheese
1. Heat a gas grill to medium-high or the coals in a charcoal grill to medium-hot.
2. Make a foil packet with potatoes and onion, drizzling with oil and seasoning with 1/2 tsp of the salt and 1/4 tsp of the black pepper before sealing. Grill, covered, 15 minutes. Turn packet over and grill an additional 15 minutes. Turn again and grill 15 minutes more or until potatoes are tender. Allow to cool.
3. In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, garlic powder and remaining 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Add potatoes, onions and celery. Toss to coat; stir in parsley and blue cheese.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 212, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 467, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.