- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 lbs total)
- 1/2 cup light Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 8 ounce box (about 2 3/4 cups) radiatore (or your favorite short-shape pasta)
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can reduced-sodium chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cucumber, cut into half-moons
- 1/4 cup pitted olives (optional)
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1. Heat grill to medium-high. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Split tenderloins lengthwise almost all the way through and flatten like a book.
2. Place in a glass dish and add 1/4 cup of the Caesar dressing, turning to coat.
3. Cook pasta in boiling water for 7 minutes or as per package directions. Drain and rinse. Meanwhile, grill pork, covered, for 4 minutes per side, turning once. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes.
4. Combine pasta, chickpeas, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, cucumber and, if desired, olives. Blend remaining 1/4 cup dressing and the mayonnaise. Toss with pasta mixture. Slice pork; serve with pasta salad.
Tip Crunch Time
- Add a crisp, flavorful bite to the pasta salad with 1/2 cup diced sweet pepper or thinly sliced red onion.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 469, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 105, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 9, pro. (g): 44, sodium (mg): 773, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.