Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins Grill 4 mins
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 large shallot, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 5 ounce package arugula
- 2 15 ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
1. Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Brush lightly with oil. Grill peaches cut-side down for 4 minutes; cut into wedges and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat for 8 minutes. Remove bacon with tongs to a paper towel-lined plate. Reduce heat to low. Pour off all but 3 tablespoons of the bacon drippings. Add shallot and saute 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly softened. Whisk in vinegar, mustard and pepper.
3. Crumble bacon and toss in bowl with arugula, beans, grilled peaches and warm dressing. Serve immediately.
Tip Make It Heartier
- Lightly brush 2 pieces of Stonefire whole-grain naan with oil; grill 1 minute per side to heat through. Slice in half (for 4 total pieces) and serve salad on top.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 388, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 23, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 45, fiber (g): 10, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 629, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.