Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Grill 9 mins
- 4 red and yellow plums, pitted and finely diced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 pounds mahi mahi or sea bass (four 5 oz fillets)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
1. Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. In a bowl, combine plums, sugar, lemon juice and 1/8 tsp of the salt.
2. Rub mahi mahi with olive oil and season with remaining 1/2 tsp salt and the black pepper. Grill on medium-high for 5 minutes. Flip and grill another 3 to 4 minutes, until fish is cooked through.
3. Stir basil into salsa; spoon salsa over fish before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 280, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 105, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 34, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 490, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.