Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 4 lamb loin chops
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh mozzarella cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- Baked Pita Chips*
1. Brush the lamb chops with 1 tsp. of the oil. Season with salt and pepper and grill, turning once, 15 to 17 minutes for medium doneness (160 degrees F).
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together the 2 Tbs. olive oil and vinegar. Add the spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella, and red onion. Toss to combine. Place lamb chops on top of salad. Serve with pita chips.
Note Baked Pita Chips
- Cut 2 pita bread rounds into 8 wedges, lightly coat with cooking spray, season with salt and pepper, and bake at 400 degrees F until golden, about 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container until needed
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 406, Fat, total (g): 19, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 561, calcium (mg): 205, iron (mg): 5, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.