Servings: 4 Yield: 4 sandwiches Prep 10 mins Cook 3 mins to 5 mins
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 4 slices colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced roasted red sweet peppers
- 8 shaved slices lower-sodium ham
1. Coat a nonstick grill pan or sandwich press with cooking spray. Heat to medium.
2. Place 4 bread slices on a work surface. Divide the cheese among the four slices and top with peppers. Top each with ham.
3. Place the remaining bread on the sandwiches and grill on the grill pan or in the sandwich press for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted (turn sandwiches on grill pan once during cooking).
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 286, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 27, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 39, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 8, sugar (g): 8, pro. (g): 16, vit. A (IU): 200, vit. C (mg): 34, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , sodium (mg): 528, Potassium (mg): 27, calcium (mg): 150, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.