Servings: 4 to 6 Cook 3 mins
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups fruit (such as peach, pineapple and/or banana) chunks
1. Heat a charcoal or gas grill to mediumhigh heat. Soak 4 to 6 bamboo skewers in a bowl of water and set aside.
2. Combine maple syrup, cumin, cinnamon and pepper in a medium bowl and mix well. Add fruit and toss gently to coat with glaze. Cover and refrigerate.
3. Thread fruit on soaked skewers, alternating each fruit type. Place skewers on grill and cook directly over mediumhigh heat for 11/2 minutes on each side, or until browned and caramelized. Serve warm.
- Cooking Method direct heat
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 179, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 46, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 5, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.