Servings: 12 Yield: servings Prep 30 mins Grill 18 mins
- 2 cups mango, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups pineapple, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups watermelon, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups strawberries, trimmed
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1 lime, halved
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium. Skewer mango, pineapple and watermelon pieces and strawberries (about 12 skewers). Grill half the skewers for 3 minutes. Turn and grill 3 more minutes. Repeat with second batch of skewers. Grill bananas 3 minutes; turn and grill another 3 minutes. Grill lime halves cut side down for 3 minutes (add to grill when bananas are turned).
2. Slice bananas and place in a bowl with fruit (removed from skewers). Juice lime and pour over fruit. Gently toss with pepitas, salt and cayenne. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 83, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 27, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.