Servings: 6 to 8 Prep 15 mins Marinate 2 hrs to 24 hrs Grill 15 mins to 18 mins
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds beef flank steak
1. In a large dish combine the vinegar, oil, mustard, garlic, oregano, honey, salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper. Remove half of the marinade and reserve to use as vinaigrette. Add flank steak to the remaining mixture in dish. Turn once. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Heat grill or grill pan over medium heat. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Grill for 15 to 18 minutes or until desired doneness, turning once. Remove; cover and let rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing against the grain. Drizzle the reserved vinaigrette over the steak before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 306, Fat, total (g): 22, chol. (mg): 40, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 2, Monounsaturated fat (g): 13, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 24, vit. C (mg): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 7, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 12, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 253, Potassium (mg): 386, calcium (mg): 30, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.