1. Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. In a small bowl, whisk together mayo and 2 tbsp of the chipotle spread. In a second bowl, whisk lime juice, oil, honey and 1/4 tsp of the salt.
2. Toss cabbage with 3 tbsp of the lime dressing and 1/8 tsp of the salt and set aside.
3. Whisk 3 tbsp of the mayo-chipotle mixture into lime dressing. Pour 1/4 cup of the lime mixture into a resealable plastic bag with remaining 1 tbsp chipotle spread and the fish.
4. Brush grill or grill pan with oil. Add fish to grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Flip over and grill an additional 4 to 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, peel jicama and shave into ribbons. Toss with arugula, remaining lime mixture and 1/8 tsp of the salt.
6. Break fish apart with a fork and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp salt. Spread remaining mayo-chipotle mixture onto tortillas. Top with grilled fish and cabbage. Serve with arugula-jicama salad.