1. Heat a gas grill to medium-high or heat a stovetop grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. In a small saucepan, bring 1/3 cup of the honey to a gentle simmer and stir in butter until melted. Set aside.
3. Combine ricotta, rum and remaining 2 tbsp honey. Set aside.
4. Lightly grease grates of grill. Dip figs in honey and butter mixture and grill, cut side down, for 2 minutes. Turn and grill an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until softened and nice grill marks form.
5. Serve with rum-infused ricotta.