Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Grill 10 mins
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 5 oz each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces Brie, cut into 8 slices
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- 4 mini ciabattas (about 3 oz each), sliced horizontally
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup arugula
1. Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Rub chicken on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill on medium-high for 5 minutes. Flip chicken and place two Brie slices on each breast. Grill another 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
2. Meanwhile, grill peaches 3 minutes per side. Slice. Grill rolls 1 to 2 minutes on cut sides.
3. Spread 1 tsp mustard on the bottom of each ciabatta. Follow with chicken breast, some peach slices, 1/4 cup arugula and top half of ciabatta.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 500, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 125, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 46, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 46, sodium (mg): 910, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.