Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 3 mins
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- 4 slices of desired cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 pretzel rods
1. Assemble cheese sandwiches with two slices of bread per sandwich and desired amount of cheese in the middle.
2. Coat both sides of the bread with cooking spray and grill on a skillet or frying pan until cheese is melted.
3. Remove from pan and cut sandwiches into circles.
4. Carefully insert pretzel rod.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 185, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 13, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 25, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 9, vit. A (IU): 401, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 37, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 634, Potassium (mg): 38, calcium (mg): 354, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.