Prep 15 mins Grill 2 mins
- 1 loaf sourdough bread (about 1 lb), cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 16 large fresh basil leaves
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, thinly sliced
- White balsamic vinegar
1. Heat a gas grill to medium-high or the coals in a charcoal grill to medium-hot.
2. Grill bread slices 1 minute per side, until toasted.
3. Rub one side of each slice with garlic, lightly brush with olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
4. On each bruschetta, place a basil leaf, a slice of cheese and a tomato slice. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with additional sea salt, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 192, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 20, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 18, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 10, sodium (mg): 531, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.