Servings: 4 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Microwave 3 mins
- 1 container (6 oz) plain fat-free yogurt (not Greek)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ` black pepper
- 1 cup frozen fully cooked wheat berries (such as Stahlbush Island Farms)
- 1 cup cooked lentils (such as Melissa's)
- 1 pkg (8.8 oz) cooked beets (such as Love Beets), diced
- 8 cups chopped butter lettuce
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted pistachios
- 1 can (6 oz) canned salmon (such as Wild Planet), drained (optional)
1. In a large bowl, stir together yogurt, vinegar, dill, sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat wheat berries in a microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes; stir and heat 1 more minute, until thawed.
3. Toss wheat berries, lentils, beets, lettuce, spinach and pistachios in bowl with dressing. Gently fold in salmon, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 424, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 20, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 64, fiber (g): 15, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 765, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.