Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 1/4 cup jarred basil pesto
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 pound shelf-stable potato gnocchi
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh mozzarella cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large bowl combine the pesto and spinach.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the gnocchi and cook according to package directions, adding the peas during the final minute of cooking. Drain the gnocchi and peas and immediately add them to the bowl; toss to coat and wilt the spinach. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and season with pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 307, Fat, total (g): 8, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 49, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 587, calcium (mg): 133, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.