Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 2 hrs on HIGH
- 1 jar (16-17.6 oz) mild salsa verde
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
1. Coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine salsa verde, corn, onion, garlic and cumin in slow cooker. Add Neufchatel cheese and mix to combine. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
3. Stir in Monterey Jack cheese, tomato and cilantro. Cover and cook 15 minutes longer. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 87, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 15, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 217, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.