Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Add beans, return to a boil and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until crisp-tender. Remove to a bowl filled with ice water to cool. Drain and set aside.
2. In a saute pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add shallots and hazelnuts; cook 3 to 4 minutes until shallots are softened. Stir in cooked beans, salt and pepper. Stir until beans are warmed through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 125, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 151, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.