Servings: 8 Prep 18 mins Bake 350°F 20 mins Cook 11 mins
- 10 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 pound green beans, halved
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, diced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups reserved Wild Mushroom Soup (find recipe on familycircle.com)
- 1 cup French's Fried Onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add Brussels sprouts; after 3 minutes, add the beans to the same pot. Boil for another 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat for 8 minutes or until slightly crisp. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Add soup and bring to a simmer; cook 2 more minutes or until thickened. Stir in reserved vegetables, salt and pepper. Pour into a 21/2 quart casserole dish and top with fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until fried onions are browned.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 171, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 14, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 329, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.