Servings: 8 Prep 20 mins Bake 375°F 20 mins to 30 mins
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet (1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- 40 fresh greens beans, washed and trimmed (7 ounces)
- 3/4 cup shredded fontina cheese (3 ounces)
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Unfold the sheet of puff pastry and place on the prepared baking sheet. Using the tip of a sharp knife, score a 1-inch border around the edge of the pastry. Prick the pastry all over with the tines of a fork, leaving a 1-inch border untouched.
2. Bake pastry for 10 to 15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Meanwhile, cook the beans in lightly salted boiling water for 2 minutes; drain.
3. Carefully remove the pastry from the from the oven. Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the pastry, staying within the border. Arrange the greens beans in two rows over the cheese. Sprinkle the tart with pepper. Loosely cover the tart with foil.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until green beans are crisp-tender.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 182, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 12, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 13, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 4, vit. A (IU): 243, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 4, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 201, Potassium (mg): 49, calcium (mg): 71, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.