Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Bake 450°F 10 mins to 12 mins
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with the 2 teaspoons oil; set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the flour and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt. Add green beans and toss to coat.
3. In a shallow dish combine the panko and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt. In another shallow dish place the eggs. A few at a time, dip green beans in the eggs to coat, then roll in panko to coat (tip: to prevent the crumbs from getting to wet, work with half of the panko at a time).
4. Arrange beans in a single layer in the prepared pan. Drizzle with sesame oil. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 158, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 62, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 16, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 5, vit. A (IU): 340, vit. C (mg): 5, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 28, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 168, Potassium (mg): 108, calcium (mg): 20, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.