Servings: 4 Start to Finish 20 mins
- 4 small blood oranges or other sweet citrus fruit
- 3 - 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound cooked, leftover green beans, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1/2 of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
Make It Make It:
1. Cut one blood orange in half and squeeze the juice into a large bowl. Add the olive oil and whisk well; season with salt and pepper.
2. Peel the remaining blood oranges, divide them into segments, and cut each segment in half. Put the orange pieces, green beans, onion, pomegranate seeds, and pecans in the bowl with the dressing and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 286, Fat, total (g): 20, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 26, Monounsaturated fat (g): 13, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 4, fiber (g): 8, sugar (g): 14, pro. (g): 5, vit. A (IU): 972, vit. C (mg): 60, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 77, sodium (mg): 148, Potassium (mg): 445, calcium (mg): 101, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.