Prep 10 mins Stand 10 mins Microwave 4 mins
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 English cucumber (seedless), peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 large red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
1. In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir in cucumber, tomatoes, onion and dill; mix to combine. Let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine quinoa and chicken in a medium bowl and microwave until warm, 4 minutes. Stir quinoa-chicken mixture into bowl with vegetables. Divide among serving plates and top with feta.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 403, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 101, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 47, sodium (mg): 608, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.