Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 dried apricots, cut in 1/4-inch dice
- 4 pitted prunes, cut in 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cup dried cherries OR raisins
- 1 10 ounce package couscous
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook onion, garlic and celery in butter in large nonstick skillet, for 2 minutes. Add pine nuts; cook another 2 minutes. Add apricots, prunes and cherries; cook 1 minute or until vegetables are light-golden.
2. Stir in couscous; cook 1 minute. Add broth, salt and pepper. Bring to boiling. Immediately remove skillet from heat; cover; let stand 10 minutes. Fluff couscous with fork.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 260, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 52, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 487, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.