Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Total Time 10 mins
- 4 double graham crackers, broken in half
- 8 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut, toasted
1. In a small bowl combine the ricotta with the agave nectar and stir to combine. Spread the mixture on the 8 graham cracker squares.
2. Top the ricotta with banana and strawberry slices. Drizzle a bit of jam over the fruit. Sprinkle with the coconut and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 237, Fat, total (g): 8, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 21, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 101, calcium (mg): 75, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.