1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove giblets from turkey and rinse turkey inside and out. Pat dry with paper towels. Place turkey on a rack in a roasting pan. Tuck wings under breast.
2. Loosely pack Apple-Sausage Stuffing into cavity. Tie legs together.
3. Combine butter, honey, herbs, salt and pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, until butter is melted. Brush over turkey, and also under skin on breast, if desired.
4. Roast turkey at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Baste with any remaining glaze. Lower oven temperature to 325 degrees F. Cover with foil and continue to roast until thigh meat registers 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, about 2 1/2 more hours, or about 15 minutes per pound. Transfer turkey to platter and let stand 20 minutes.Pan Gravy
5. Strain pan drippings into a fat separator. Pour 1/2 cup defatted juices into a small saucepan along with 2 tablespoons of the turkey fat. Whisk in chicken broth and flour. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 3 minutes. Garnish turkey with extra herbs and orange sections. Serve with gravy alongside.