Yield: 2 cups Prep 10 mins Chill 1 hr
- 4 ounces plain goat cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
1. Blend cheeses, honey and thyme in a stand mixer. Mix on medium speed until combined.
2. Transfer mixture to work surface with a spatula. Form into a ball and roll in the pistachios. Refrigerate 1 hour. When firm, reshape if needed. Plate and serve with crackers or a baguette sliced and toasted.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 50, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 9, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 2, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 34, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.