Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 8 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 large bunch broccoli rabe, stems removed and discarded, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound potato gnocchi (such as De Cecco)
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1/3 cup shredded Asiago cheese
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and cook 1 minute until golden. Add broccoli rabe, salt and red pepper flakes; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
3. Cook gnocchi following package directions, about 2 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
4. In a large serving bowl, combine gnocchi and broccoli rabe. Add some of the reserved pasta water to create a sauce and sprinkle with pine nuts and cheese.
5. Drizzle remaining tablespoon oil over top and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 375, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 757, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.