Servings: 24 Prep 25 mins Bake 350°F 10 mins to 12 mins
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup corn flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside. In a large bowl stir together the flours, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Place the blueberries in a small bowl; toss with 2 tablespoons of the flour mixture; set aside.
2. Stir the butter, eggs, and vanilla into the remaining flour mixture until combined and a dough forms. Stir in blueberry mixture. Divide the dough into 24 pieces and shape into balls. Arrange dough pieces on prepared cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until beginning to brown around edges. Remove and cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 24; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 126, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 31, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 16, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 194, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 4, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 50, Potassium (mg): 23, calcium (mg): 40, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.