Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Total Time 6 hrs 15 mins (includes chilling)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 15 ounce can fruit cocktail, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 3 ounce packages lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger, or more to taste
1. Coat a 6-cup gelatin mold with cooking spray. Add the fruit cocktail and celery.
2. In a medium bowl dissolve the gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the ginger ale and crystallized ginger. Pour over fruit mixture in mold. Chill in the refrigerator until firm, at least 6 hours.
- For extra crunch add a handful of finely chopped pecans.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 86, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 21, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 19, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 95, vit. C (mg): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 4, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 73, Potassium (mg): 65, calcium (mg): 9, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.