Servings: 8 Yield: 8 cups
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste (such as Amore) or 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 box (32 ounces) vegetable broth (such as Pacific Natural Foods)
- 2 cups sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
1. Spray a large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
2. Saute the carrot, onion and garlic over low heat until softened, about 8-10 minutes.
3. Add broth, cabbage, beans, tomato paste, Italian seasoning and salt; bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
5. Stir in the squash and heat 3-4 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 42, Fat, total (g): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.